Apostolic Ministry. God has given you unique gifts and talents, and He expects you to use them effectively. If you've been frustrated that the gift of God inside you isn't producing more, then Effective Ministries and Believers is your handbook to unlocking more of God's grace in your life and ministry.
When Jesus ascended to heaven, He gave gifts to men: apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers (Ephesians 4:11). Those gifts come with graces that are available to every born again believer.
In this actionable book, Jonas Clark reveals powerful truths from God's Word that will help you flow in an apostolic and prophetic grace to build your life and your local church according to Jesus' pattern.
You'll find greater effectiveness as you give an ear to hear what God is saying about how to be effective in the work of the Lord.
CHAPTER CONTENTS INCLUDE
1. Apostolic Times
2. The Forgotten Model of Ministry
3. The Murdering Spirit of Religion
4. Breakthrough Believers
5. Drawing on Apostolic Gifts
6. Apostles, Prophets, Presbyteries
7. False Prophets, Demonic Guards, and Territorial Opposition
8. Seven Steps for Building Apostolic Teams
9. Earmarks of Apostolic Team Members
10. Reformers, Warriors, and Strategists
11. Love, Leadership, and Correction
12. Discerning False Apostles
13. Benefiting from Spiritual Fathers
14. The Seat of Governing Authority
15. Influencing Your World
16. Invitation to Destiny
Customers also viewed